Soon Mee shares her expertise on building trust within organizations to create a diverse culture and how to diversify your own life.
- Diversity as a business and a moral imperative
- Desegregating your life with intention
- Empathy when working in teams
- Conversations about bias at work and being open to honest discussions
- Developing a culture of trust at the workplace
- Imposter syndrome and Code Switching at work
- How an organization’s values and purpose have to mean something
- The desire for deep connection in our society
- Consuming media from different points of view than your own: Netflix, podcasts, etc.
- Asking questions about representation and diversity in schools, places of worship, other organizations in your life.
- Organizations don’t need a lot of formal programs in place to foster diversity, they only need people who care.
- Initial connections. Network. Reach out, make a friend, be a mentor.
Support Inclusion Catalyst by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/inclusion-catalyst