Julius shares his professional experiences with leveraging diversity in the pharmaceutical field to treat prostate cancer.
- Julius shares his case study on working with a pharmaceutical company to work with African American urologists to target populations with a greater incidence of cancer.
- How the importance of empirical data lead him to his current professional focus
- Working with C-Suite leadership to make the business case for diversity
- The true meaning of “diversity and inclusion” and the importance of actual outcomes
- How Diversity leaders fall into an organizations structure
- The need for courageous conversations
- His book, Thriving in a Disruptive World: Six Critical Concepts for Navigating the 21st Century
Support Inclusion Catalyst by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/inclusion-catalyst